Are you a "Top Champion"? Test your skills!
The Mader Spinning Top Learning Set Rainbow
is the way to go.
A set of 5 wooden spinning tops of varying difficulties which includes:
2x Rallyes, 1x Miniature, 1x Turn-over Top, 1x Thunderbolt.
Eight steps to become a "Top Champion":
1. Spin one Rallye top
2. Spin the Rallye top with your other hand
3. Spin both Rallyes with both hands at the same time
4. Hold the Rallye upside down, snap it and let it and let it spin on its stem
5. Spin the Miniature top and then spin it upside down
6. Spin the Turn-over top so that it flips over
7. Spin the Turn-over top on its stem
8. If you can spin the Thunderbolt you are a "Top Champion".
Difficulty Levels: 1 - 6 (from very easy to very difficult)
Colour: Each Mader Spinning Top from the Learning Set Rainbow comes either in Rainbow colours starting with red on the top and ending with purple on the bottom or the other way around.
- Rallye: Height 4,3 cm Diameter 3,6 cm
- Miniature: Height 2,5 cm Diameter 1 cm
- Turn-over: Height 4,2 cm Diameter 3,2 cm
- Thunderbolt: Height 9 cm Diameter 2,8 cm
Materials: Wood and natural colour stain
Made in Austria.
PLEASE NOTE: Rainbow (red to purple or purple to red) colour-ways may vary in the sets. ie some sets have a tiny top that is purple and etc